JUICY, FLAVORSOME, ALLERGY- FREE, HEALTH- FULL APPLE PIE
What if I would tell you that you can eat as much apple pie as your heart craves for even with Gluten and Dairy Allergy, Candida Overgrowth, Histamine Intolerance and Multiple Food Allergy?!
Yes, you’ve heard it right!
When life gives you apples… You’ ve gotta Pie the Hell out of them!!!
But how to make an awesome gluten, dairy, and allergy free piece of pie in less than 20 mins?!
Well… when the only word known by your fridge is “apple” and all you can think about is eeeaaats, turn on that oven and… proceed:
Best Easy and Tasty Apple Pie Without… The Gut- Wrecking Kind Of A Thing:
- a bunch of “redalicious” apples
- 1 vanilla bean
- honey if desired
Note: if you are not suffering from Histamine Intolerance though, you can add a pinch of cinnamon.
☞ Action Steps:
1. Wash gently those crunchy, tasty, flavorful apples.
2. Cut half of the apples in round shapes, and place them on a baking sheet, or directly on your favorite tray, creating the first layer of this delish kind of a pie.
3. Grate the apples which are left, mix them with vanilla bean (cinnamon and honey if added), and place them on top of the “circled” apples.
4. Continue with step 2 and 3 until you finish your layering.
5. Bake this goodie in the oven for about 20 mins. or, until you cannot hold yourself and that appealing childhood- like smell convicted you.
6. Stop craving! Start eating!!!
Water, fiber, vitamin A, C, D, B6, B12, calcium, potassium, proteins, Quercetin are just some of the daily much-needed ingredients only 1 apple can bring to meal time!!!
What are you waiting for?!?
It’s healthy treats time!!!
Make it breakfast, snack, lunch or dinner, give this little one a try!
And, on top of this, did you knew that apples are part of the rose family?!
Hmmm… I guess this explains why they smell so Heavenly like!!!
I’ve already made them one of my favorite kind- of a flower!!!
⇒ My lovelies, what is Your Favorite Nature’s Health Provider Fruit?! ⇐
Copyright 2017 MD Adria M. All rights reserved